Revisions- Article
After revising both my cover and Table of Contents, it was clear that my two page article needed improvements of its own. The main concern that my peers had when I first presented my magazine was that my article was much too long. So even before changing anything with the format of my article, I decided to take out and revise multiple paragraphs. Leaving in the most important aspects, I was left with a better version of my article with the same meaning and principles; how skateboarding affects your physically health and well-being. After making grammatical corrections and shortening it, I had to format my article again to fit the pages. This was kind of a lengthy process because I had to change the size of the fonts multiple times and make sure the paragraphs fit well. I also received a lot of constructive criticism about my pictures and it was very helpful. By reviewing their comments, I was able to make my pictures much bigger and add captions on the pages to give the audience more of a background. In making the pictures on my second page larger, I also had to rearrange the formatting of my article on that page. I also made changes to my page numbers and the format of the bottom of my pages. I matched the page numbers to what was depicted on my magazine Flat Plan by putting the number 10 on the first page of my article and 11 on the second. Overall, I would say that my article was the main aspect of my magazine that needed the most revisions and I was able to accomplish exactly what was required of me. Through feedback and constructive criticism I was able to create an even better magazine than before.
Before revisions:
After revisions made to initial article:
Before revisions:
After revisions made to initial article:




Comments
Post a Comment