Revisions- Table of Contents
When I presented my Mid Term submission, my peers gave good feedback for me to work off of and made it much easier for me to make revisions. In the end, I had very minute revisions that I had to make on my Table of Contents; the formatting and fonts were my main issues that had to be resolved. One of the first changes that I made was the font of the articles and their subheadings. I decided to make the page numbers of my articles smaller; they were initially size 28 font and I shrunk them down to size 20. I then made changes to the fonts of the article titles because they were initially in Calibri but it wasn't consistent with the rest of my project so I decided it would be best to switch it to Kalinga. By switching these fonts on the major articles, I also had to edit my In Every Issue column to make the Table of Contents more cohesive. In addition to font changes, I added more branding to the bottom of my page and fixed the format of my page numbers to match my other group members. By moving the page number to the right hand corner to match my Flat Plan, it started to look more professional. And I got an idea from another group member to put our Instagram tag on the page so I placed it in the bottom left-hand corner. Then I proceeded to work on the layout of my page so that each column was perfectly in line with its adjacent row. My peers and group members were able to read my Table of Contents very easily and appreciated the lines between each column so I left that as it was. However, I had a few comments on the size of my pictures so I decided to make the picture of Celery Fields (in the bottom right-hand corner) bigger. Lastly, I though that the white background did not go with the theme that I was trying to portray, so I decided to go with a light gray background instead.
Before revisions:
After revisions to the initial Table of Contents:


Comments
Post a Comment