Project Selection- Magazine

I think the magazine would be a good choice for me because I am interested in photography and with this selection I feel that I could be more creative. Through photography, I am able to capture both candid and posed situations, and to me, that is what makes the activity enjoyable. Working with partners on this project would give me a view of other perspectives and help me find ways to improve my own magazine. On the other hand, working individually would let me zone-in and focus on one subject to capture its meaning. Popular magazines and print media that have interested me were ones that contained bold fonts and eye-catching photographs. Lifestyle and entertainment magazines are two that I find most appealing because of their content. However, health and fitness magazines are equally fascinating because I am interested in exercising and staying healthy. For me to make a magazine as professional as the ones I've read might be a challenge though, because I've never had to use the equipment required to make this kind of product. Either way, it is a learning experience and I think the magazine would be a good choice for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research- Self

Revisions- Article

Revisions- Table of Contents