Table of Contents Template
For my table of contents, I looked to the magazines I researched for inspiration. I wanted all of the content of the magazine to be the center of attention and put all the other materials around it. I put the the subheadings in a horizontal fashion so that the reader could glance across the page and see most of the articles incorporated in the issue. The main title of the table of contents is 'February' because that is the month of my issue. My group and I chose months from December of 2018, to March of 2019. We all replicated our table of contents to those we researched but have slight differences in format to make each of our magazines unique. I chose to have two pictures on my magazine to fill the page. Next to the title of the table of contents I would like to put a picture of skateboards or something regarding fitness to match the theme of my magazine. At the bottom of the page, I will put the date of the issue but I if I were to do the entire issue I would account for the date on every page as well as the title of the magazine because that is how the other health and wellness magazines had theirs. Also on the table of contents, there is a section that account for articles in every issue. This way, the reader will know what types of pieces they can look forward to in previous or later issues. The page number can also be located on each of the pages in the bottom left or right-hand corners.

Comments
Post a Comment