Feedback/ Revisions

After presenting my Mid Term Submission to the class, I received feedback from my peers about changes I should make and things that I did well on. Most people liked the pictures I included on each page but suggested that I increase the size of them. I agreed so as part of my revisions I will enlarge my pictures so they are easier to see. My peers also like the bright colors I used on my cover and Table of Contents. In relation to my groups issues of our magazine, I saw comments about the continuity and they thought it was well organized. Other said that my magazine looked professional and others said that the table of contents and article could use some adjusting as to the layout, and I will take that into consideration when I start to revise my project. Some other feedback I got was that the fonts on my cover varied too much and the white color was hard to see in some places. I plan on moving around some of the subheadings and changing their color as well. While I presented my project to the class, I realized that my article was too long and I needed to shorten it. Observing other magazines I saw that they were able to accomplish the same goal with a much shorter article so I will revise that before submitting my final project as well. Another issue that was commented on was including branding in our project. As a whole my group was able to include some form of branding, whether it be the title font, page numbers, and the date somewhere on our magazine. But the consistency was not there so we have to work on using the same fonts and putting specific parts in the same places. Overall, my peers thought that it was a good start and the constructive criticism they provided helped me see what things could be fixed in my magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research- Self

Revisions- Article

Revisions- Table of Contents