Revisions- Cover

After reviewing my Midterm Submission and receiving feedback from my peers it was obvious that revisions had to be made in order to enhance my product. As a whole, my cover has a decent layout and format of the cover model and the subheadings around him. One of the first things that I had to fix were the subheadings. Most of my fonts for the titles around my cover model looked out of place and not coordinating. So I decided to change most of them and aimed for fonts that matched better and only used a few. In addition to the style of the font, I also had to change some of the colors so that the audience can see the subheadings better. Once I was able to get the words in the layout that I thought was best, I moved on to the background; the background in this case was my cover model and the layout of the page. From the research that my group has done on cover pages for fitness and wellness magazines, there was a variety of styles and layouts but we decided to choose a neutral toned background and at the last minute I thought it would be a better idea to include the background of my photo with my cover model. But now, I think it would be more beneficial to go with a neutral background instead of the atmospheric background that I had. Moreover, two of the other members in my group also went with a neutral colored background so if I revise mine and choose a white or gray toned background there will be more continuity between or issues and our magazine as a whole. Along the same lines of continuity, another thing I had to revise on my cover was branding. I revised it and included the date, website and Instagram tag that we will decided to have on our covers.Overall, my cover and Table of Contents are the two parts of my magazine that I needed to revise the most so they have the most corrections that needed to be made to create a better issue.

Before revisions to the cover page:

After revisions to the initial cover page:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research- Self

Revisions- Article

Revisions- Table of Contents