CCR Draft #3

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

At the beginning of this project, I knew how to use Microsoft Powerpoint and Word proficiently but over time, I was able to utilize Microsoft Publisher and Photoshop and better my understanding of the other apps as well. Beyond computer technologies, I learned how to set up an interview, edit pictures, use a Canon camera instead of my iPhone, and set up photo-shoots, professionally. Setting up my interview and photo-shoot with Jake Ilardi was something I had never done before. I was able to develop my communication skills and become a better listener due to this experience.

Additionally, the interview taught me how to better manage my time and control my schedule more efficiently. This newfound responsibility helped me discover more ways in which I can work better in school and other activities. After I decided I wanted to do a magazine, I needed to do background research to make sure I was taking account of standard conventions for health magazines. The research process required me to broaden my scope of magazines and understand how magazines are designed and manufactured, as well as the marketing and distribution processes.

Furthermore, I learned how to schedule locations for my photo-shoots and work around all the things that made this job difficult. The weather during the week of my photo-shoot was not very good, so we had to change the photo-shoot destination multiple times. Doing it in a skating strip was not my first choice for pictures, but taught me how to work on my feet, as well as have back ups in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research- Self

Revisions- Article

Revisions- Table of Contents